VOCABULARY PROGRAM FOR AGES 8-ADULT.
Coming Soon!Essentials Student Courses
Interactive Video Lessons
- Phonogram instruction and practice
- Grammar and vocabulary lessons
- Spelling Analysis for Levels A and B
- Spelling Journal instruction
Games and Activities
- Phonogram & Decodable comprehension practice
- Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary and spelling activities for Levels A and B
- A wide variety of activities including: drag and drop, matching, & hear and type, crossword puzzles, fill in the blank, dictation and more!
Physical copies of all volume-specific and core materials.
Three levels of instruction: A, B, and C included!
Can be used over multiple years with only new workbook purchases.
Scripted lessons for face-to-face instruction.
Lessons are teacher-directed.
- Offers three starting points to suit your student’s needs: Struggling Reader Set, Spelling Set, or After Foundations Set
- Stand-alone digital equivalent to Level A and Level B of the Essential printed curriculum
- Interactive core lesson videos
- Digital practice activities
- PDF Assessments
Essentials + Reader
- PDF copies of all physical materials
- PDF teacher-directed instruction for the Essentials Reader Set
- PDF teacher-directed instruction for three levels - A, B, and C
- Core lesson videos and activities for Levels A and B (included in Student Course)
- Teacher-directed navigation provides two options for instruction (videos or scripted PDF), and two options for practice (digital activities or printed multi-sensory activities)
- Supplement to the printed set
- Phonogram instruction and practice videos
- Spelling Analysis Videos